I can't believe it has been two weeks tomorrow that we had Claire. We are happy to be home and loving all the help that we have gotten. Thank you Grandpa Mark, Grandma Linny and Grandma Pam! And a HUGE thank you to those of you who brought dinner over! Here are some shots leading up to the most recent. Everything went as planned at the hospital, and we came home on April 2. Claire was a little jaundiced and her umbilical cord did get infected, but she is on antibiotics now and it has fallen off so things are good. At the hospital they said she was only 18 inches long, but at her 2 week checkup today she was 21 1/2 inches long, I don't think she grew 3 1/2 inches in 2 weeks! I am guessing she was long to start with, all our babies have been. But she is still chubby and cute.
Mommy and Claire
1 comment:
She is just so, so cute! I love the dimple pic and the claw pic- that's a classic!
Post a Comment