Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Pictures



There is a great trail by the temple that always has beautiful leaves. Last year we took a picture there, but baby Claire had not arrived yet. The new picture on the top of the blog is from this year, and here are a few of the kids. You should see all the ones of Liam, I can't get him to hold still, it's either this or the totally cheesy grin/grimace. This was the best one of him that I could find!

3 comments:

Pam Cox said...

Darling pictures! That Grace is a spectacular poser! I really want some copies. Will talk to you about it soon.
Love much,
Mom

Maloney Fam said...

I LOVE the new picture of the kids!! SOOOO cute! I'm hoping we can get a decent family picture this year with all of us...wish me luck! Hopefully we can get something as cute as yours!

Anna Lankford said...

Well don't tell but I totally Photoshopped it! It is really impossible to get a good picture of the kids all smiling at the same time.