Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Halloween
Before the kids went out trick or treating Aunt Dina and her boys came over and we all carved pumpkins. Last minute, I know. We had tons of pumpkins this year, it was lots of fun.

Liam and his "scary" pumpkin
Get out the guts!!!
Claire was interested in everything everyone was doing, she was grabbing stuff left and right. She even managed to get some pumpkin slime in her fist and was sucking on it before anyone noticed. You could tell she wanted to help, we had to move everything out of her way.
I guess I'll settle for this stem if I HAVE to...
Luke as Darth, Grace the princess and Liam the cowboy dude.
Right before they headed out Aunt Dianna read them a Halloween book. You would think it was very scary by the looks on their faces, in fact it was a board book meant for toddlers. It put them in the mood! They came back with tons of candy. Thank goodness for the candy store. The kids paid me in candy for some dollar store toys I bought. A good deal, if you ask me. The only bad part is now I have all their candy and I can't stop eating it! What to do with it? I feel bad throwing it away but that might be my only way to quit.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The Halloween Fairy came and traded Jaron stickers for all of his candy during the night. The next day I mystereously found some candy and we used it to make a countdown to Thanksgiving. He ends up with 1 piece of candy a day. He's loved it so far.
You had better enroll Liam in a drama class as soon as possible. His expression in the costume photo is priceless! Just call him Liam "gun 'em down" Lankford.
Post a Comment