So every year on the Monday after Thanksgiving we put up our Christmas tree and decorations for Family Home Evening. This year I bit my lip and let Adam put up the tree without nagging ONCE. At least about the tree. Finally all the plugs were plugged in correctly and I must say I am loving our new tree that we got last year that already has the lights in it. One less thing to stress about, right? The kids of course loved putting up the ornaments, right now Claire can't crawl so we are fairly safe, I say fairly because we still have three other crazy kids. So now all the decorations are up and we are ready for Christmas! Oh wait...I still have to put up the garland and the lights. Another day, another day.... we hope you are having fun putting up your own holiday decorations!
No comments:
Post a Comment