Saturday, March 6, 2010

Standing

Well I have been slacking off in my blog posts as of late, as I have been reminded of by my mother...THANKS MOM!! No things have just been pretty much the same around here, kids in school, amazingly we have been fairly healthy and we are just going, going, going as usual. One new thing...Claire has learned how to stand up holding on to things. She is crawling everywhere and I'm sure she will be walking before we know it. I can't believe she is almost a year old, time really does fly...whether you're having fun or not. Ha ha. No really, Claire has been such a blessing in our lives, especially right now. We love her so much and the kids love her...sometimes too much (this would be Liam). He is loving the big brother role and thinks it means dragging her around wherever he can get away with and also putting her in "cages" and "traps". Most of the time she loves it, the other times she screams at a decibel that the whole neighborhood,dogs and dolphins can hear.

This is a cage that the kids put her in, fortunately she was on the outside of the cage for these shots. Notice Grace is holding her hands, she really can stand up to things on her own, these are early shots when she was first figuring it out.

1 comment:

Maloney Fam said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! What a cutie pie. We have the same baby problem around here with children being so "helpful" with baby Avery- gotta love it!