Today Liam had a friend over and when it was time to take him home, he wanted to know if Liam could come to his house and play right then. I said "We'll see..." and he quickly responded "We'll see means yes." Smart kid.
So check you out with the cool font! How did you do it? I can change my font to cute font, but it changes all the font on the whole page. How did you just change some of it?
Down on the sidebar there is a link for free Scrapbook fonts, there is a link once you get there to Peas for Fonts, a whole bunch of free handwriting fonts. There is a tutorial on how to change the titles. How do you change the font on the whole page? I would like to know how to do that, we can swap info!
2 comments:
So check you out with the cool font! How did you do it? I can change my font to cute font, but it changes all the font on the whole page. How did you just change some of it?
Down on the sidebar there is a link for free Scrapbook fonts, there is a link once you get there to Peas for Fonts, a whole bunch of free handwriting fonts. There is a tutorial on how to change the titles. How do you change the font on the whole page? I would like to know how to do that, we can swap info!
Post a Comment