Thanks to my mom who reminded me to put more pictures of the kids on the blog...life is crazy and sometimes I just forget to take pictures. Today was....well it wasn't NICE but it was bearable, Claire really wanted to go outside so I bundled her up, she was loving it. The kids got to have some of their friends over and so all the kids had a busy Saturday.
Liam the cutest cowboy
The scrunchy face....finally got it on film! Grace did the exact same face, they look so much alike when they do this.
Contemplating something...
Being silly
Cute cheeks
I'm done...
...just kidding!
Beautiful Grace and her curls
It is very hard for me to get a straight on shot of Luke, his head is always down, drawing something! Still our artist boy, he is pretty good.
2 comments:
Thank you Anna! Great pictures! Claire looks like Grace. . . and Luke . . . and Liam. Anyway, they are all beautiful!
Much love,
Mom
Wow, Grace looks so grown up in that picture. Cute kids, as always!
Post a Comment