Friday, November 5, 2010

Details


Luke has always been very detailed when it comes to artistic things...and still is. He bought this Etch a Sketch out of the chore store, it's a little one, maybe 4x5 or something close to that. He came to me later to show me his campfire scene. I am amazed. Click on the picture to get a closer view of the details. He is very talented.

2 comments:

Pam Cox said...

Wow. Can't say enough fabulous things about this amazing bright child. Also, the pic of Grace with the crazy hair - both Keith and I marvel at how jaw-dropping georgeous she is. Better invest in a big heavy bat for later when the boys come hulking around. And last, in your classic pic of the kids and Adam in front of the temple doors. Did you notice the other two kids checking out the details of the door beside Luke? That's right - Claire and Adam. Love you all!!

Anna Lankford said...

I totally did not even see Claire in the picture. And I don't count Adam as one of my kids...most of the time.;) Adam does love the architecture so I'm not surprised Luke likes it too. I think Claire was probably trying to climb up the door, I wouldn't be surprised. "Hmmm, how can I use these grooves to get a good foothold and shimmy up to the top?" She is so funny lately with her faces, really getting her fun personality.