Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Recap

I have officially survived Halloween 2008. This year was extra fun because the kids got to go Trick or Treating with their cousins. Here are the highlights.

The day before Halloween - Grandma Wanda was over to do some family history, and Liam loves all shoes soooo......I guess if he wants to be Darth Vader next year he can borrow her boots.

The cousins before heading out the door. (Clone Trooper Luke, Princess Grace, Witch Aleah, Elephant Liam, Knight Trey, and Lion Seth)

Okay Liam was on candy overload. I don't know how many suckers he had, but I am guessing at least 10. The next morning before we got out of bed he came into our room with a sucker in his mouth. I really did put all the candy up, I don't know where he was finding it!

Luke and one of his good friends from school were both Clone Troopers. This is right before the school Halloween parade.

2 comments:

Maloney Fam said...

So this comment has nothing to do with the above pictures (although they are adorable as usual). I have a question for you about your Twilight movie comment. What do you think about who they cast as Edward for the movie?? I loved the books, then when I saw who they picked to play Edward for the movie it totally ruined it for me. He's supposed to be way better looking than that, don't you think?
I don't know if I want to see the movie for that very reason.

Anna Lankford said...

Heidi-

I didn't like who they picked either but he's growing on me. Definitely not MY first choice. I have to see the movie though because I loved the books so much.

Anna