Today Grace was the Star Student at preschool so be sure and check out her preschool blog if you have a minute. She is really doing good at learning her letters and she really loves her homework! Amazing....
Also tomorrow is the big day.....the ultrasound. We are first of all praying for a healthy baby, and then after that Mommy and Grace want another little girl, Luke of course wants another baby brother. Adam thinks it is a boy and if you ask Liam he says it is a girl. I am going with Liam on this one, he is the most recent from heaven so I think he must have a special connection with what is really going on. We are excited either way. I will post as soon as I know.
1 comment:
Yeah! Can't wait to hear. I have to wait until the 19th. Boo!
Post a Comment