Saturday, December 6, 2008

Busy Day

This morning we got a call from a neighbor telling us that Santa was up at the information center in our neighborhood- but only for 15 more minutes! So we actually threw on our clothes and raced up there. He was the best Santa, and he even made balloon animals for the kids.


Grace was a little reluctant but in the end she really liked it.

Luke and Santa

Liam and Santa - by far the happiest to sit on Santa's lap. Liam kept giving him hugs.
After Santa, Grace and I went to Brenda's baby shower. It was fun to have some girl time and see all the cute baby gifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I know Emma is popular now, however, Emmaline is the name of Claire's great-great grandmother who was brave and strong and a wonderful mother to 9 children. When she was dying, she asked her son to release her saying "I just want to be with Joe", who was the only true love of her life....