“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.”
Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein
Is any miracle small? I guess it depends on how you look at it. Just this last week, we have witnessed a true miracle, at least at our house. Liam has decided that he wants to use the potty. And he is. He has been dry for about a week now, I am completely amazed and flabergasted - is that how you spell it? I just can't believe it, I am so happy. Hooray for Liam!!!
2 comments:
What a wonderful day it is when they are potty trained. Yeah!!! But in just a few months we will both be changing diapers once again. What are we thinking?
Hooray! Hooray! And since your next one is a girl, your potty training days may be over sooner than you thought.
Congrats and much love!
Mom
Post a Comment