As told in the previous post, Adam was fed up with shoveling especially after he got stuck in our driveway trying to go to work one morning. So here he is, so happy to have a snowblower, which is really a necessity with all the snow that we get. It really is a beast - and we love it.

4 comments:
Wow! That is some serious snow. Thank goodness for the beast! Is Adam making excuses to go clear the driveway now that he has a snowblower to play with? :)
PS...I just saw the comment you left on my website, and then above that my father-in-law left a comment asking who Anna is! I'm sorry-- he didn't mean to be rude. He thought the only people who viewed our website were family members, so he was trying to figure out if there was an Anna in our family he had never heard about!
That snow blower looks TOUGH!! I'm jealous! But now I want to see pics of the 5 lb. car. ha ha.
The car is in the background parked on the street we could clear the driveway. It actually has been a really good car for us.
Post a Comment