Tuesday, January 6, 2009
The Story of the Snowblower
Okay so I have not been blogging because we have been stuck in our house since the new year. Well, not literally, but the kids went back to school so the house is WAY quiet and the city has been HORRIBLE - Do you hear me?!!!- HORRIBLE about plowing our neighborhood, we are totally getting shafted. They finally did a decent job today, but of course it is still snowing. After Adam and his 5 lb. car got stuck in the driveway this morning he had about had it. So, we are now the proud owners of a new snow blower. It is too big for Adam's 5 lb. car so I have to go pick it up tomorrow. I promise pictures. Yay! We (and I mostly mean our backs) are so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment