Well the doctor has said March 31st is probably going to be the big day for this baby to arrive. I have noticed that 2 people voted for 9.5 lbs and I am starting to agree! I am measuring big and so far our babies have just gotten bigger, 7 lbs. 3 oz, 8 lbs. 11 oz, and 9 lbs. 2 oz. The doctor says this does not mean this baby will be bigger but I don't know. We will see. At least my labor and deliveries have been pretty easy compared to some. So we are on the countdown, 16 days to go.
16 days until...
I can lay down flat
I can eat italian food, and chocolate and spicy for that matter
I can bend over
Complete chaos! Bring it on, I am so ready!
1 comment:
That is hillarious! That is the day my c-section is scheduled for if I don't have the baby before then. Everytime I see my Dr. he says, "I can't believe you're still pregnant." I want to hit him. I would have had this baby 2 weeks ago if he hadn't stopped my labor after he said he wouldn't. Stupid Dr.
So maybe not only will we share a birthday, but our kids will, too. That would be so funny. And, Happy Birthday in a few days!
Post a Comment