Friday, July 24, 2009

Busy July

Okay....so we have been very busy this month. One of the fun things we did recently was go to Danielle and Jordan's wedding where Grace was the flower girl. The video is at the end, I can't believe she actually did it, I am so proud of her. The wedding was really fun and we wish them the best and safety for Jordan. He is a Marine and is being deployed to Afghanistan.


The beautiful cake that Aunt Sharon made....it was delicious too!
The kids looking "scared" at the wedding.
James and Adam
Eden, Grace, Kim and Claire
Liam and Seth
The latest and greatest family picture. Thanks Mom!
I just HAD to paint Claire's toenails red...it was a color of the wedding after all. Amazingly I was able to do it, painting the toenails of a 3 month old baby is an art form. I did do one foot while she was sleeping but I am giving myself props for even attempting it.
Getting ready to walk down the aisle! Her dress was so pretty.


And now off to more adventures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Show those toes of yours Clair!!!!!! Love you all!!!!!! send my greetings from cold Alaska!!!!!