Thursday, July 9, 2009
Hawkmon Lankford
So Princess caught a bird and it was still alive in the garage. It looked okay except for it's wing had a little blood on it, so we put it in a box and tried to take care of it. It lasted about a day and then I called Animal Control since we couldn't get it to eat anything. The poor thing must have been in shock and probably bleeding internally or something, because later on in the day it went to bird heaven. The kids really don't understand death yet, they were a little sad but had great fun making the burial grounds and decorating them. I guess this is the first of our pet cemetary.
It says RIP Hawkmon Lankford (Luke named the bird after a Pokemon - shocker, I know). Goodbye Hawkmon, it was good knowing you for a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment