Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day of School

Well what can I say, I missed taking pictures the first day of school for Luke AGAIN this year. So here is the second day, Luke racing out the door to ride his bike to the bus stop. I can't believe my baby is in 2nd grade already. He is so lucky this year to have his best friend in class with him, a feat that is pretty lucky since there are 7 second grades at his school.
I remembered to take pictures today, how could I forget with Grace wearing her backpack for like 2 hours before she had to get on the bus? I was a little worried that she might have a hard time going to kindergarten but she surprised me. She was so excited and got right on the bus, we even followed her down to the school and watched her get off the bus. Of course she was totally fine, I think I might have separation anxiety, not her. Oh well, I think this is going to be a great year for her. She has the same teacher that Luke had in kindergarten and she is very excited for school.
Hopefully this year will be a good one for the kids at school. I am starting my preschool next week and Liam is so excited to be doing preschool with mom. My kids are growing up!

No comments: