Monday, August 24, 2009

Rice Cereal

Claire had her four month check up a few weeks ago and has not been gaining as much weight as she should. So we have been giving her formula and the doctor said to go ahead and start her on rice cereal. None of my kids have like rice cereal, but I always try to give it to them anyway. Hence this....

And the infamous "I don't know what to do with my tongue so I will just promptly spit this out"...

I have started adding applesauce into it and she is getting the tongue thing down. And I am happy to add she had gained one and a half pounds at her last appointment. I guess it would be a good idea if I fed her enough....yes, mother of the year right here. Oh the things I am learning, each child is so different.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I LOVE the first feeding with "real" food. They're little tongues just crack me up!