Monday, March 29, 2010

Washington Trip

The most exciting thing that has happened to me lately is that at the beginning of March I got to go to Washington and see my father get baptized. I joined the LDS church when I was 18 and so it was a big surprise to see my dad get baptized at 59. I am so happy for him, so glad that he has made this choice in his life. I love you Dad! What a great treat to take a few days off of being a mom and go see Joyce, Dad and my sister Hattie too. What a relaxing and wonderful trip for me personally. Hopefully we will get to see more of Dad and Joyce when they sell their house and move down here to Utah! If you want to live in Sequim, Washington, I know a great house you might want to buy...

1 comment:

The Carters said...

Awesome picture! I'm so glad you were able to make it up there!