Dear Construction Workers/Developer or whoever can PLEASE fix this,
Several weeks ago you dug a giant hole/death trap/toy magnet 5 feet away from our house. Since then it has rained and snowed and now it has also become a large wading pool/death trap. It would be just grand if you could please suck the water out and actually build a house there, instead of playing cards in the back of a trailer like I saw you doing yesterday...okay maybe it was your lunch break, but still. I promise I will not give you dirty looks and roll my eyes if you park a concrete truck in the middle of the street (only if you are pouring concrete for the house next to us). I do in fact value my children's lives and think safety is important.
Sincerely,
Me
1 comment:
That is REALLY BAD!!! Seriously, isn't the city, or the builder or somebody responsible to fix that? It seems like they could have a major lawsuit on their hands if one of your kids got hurt. That is really annoying!!
Post a Comment