Friday, April 30, 2010
Simple....or Not?
Sometimes the easiest solution is the simplest. Yesterday I spent a good 30 minutes taking apart this Crayola kids' projector that the kids rediscovered in the closet. It didn't work so I took it all apart, replaced the lightbulb, put in new batteries. Still didn't work. So I literally took it all apart, checked the wires, etc., unscrewed every tiny little screw. Still didn't work. Finally I took the original lightbulb (which I had assumed was burnt out) and put it back in. Ta da!!! Come to find out the lightbulbs I tried to put in were burnt out (brand new by the way). WHY didn't I just replace the batteries and then see if it worked? I don't know, I guess I was feeling all fixer upper or something. Maybe I like to make things more complicated than they need to be. Maybe I am a woman, okay?! Breathe, breathe..... Next time, just try new batteries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are an amazing woman. Not to mention an amazing mother. Think of the success you had actually putting all the pieces back where they originally started in the first place and then eventually having this newly "remodeled" projector work properly. While doing this task you were being a tremendous example to those watchful little sets of eyes that totally adore you! ...Do you make things more complicated than than need be? ..... don't we all?
I love you Sweetheart.
Post a Comment