Thursday, May 20, 2010
Memory Full
So I know I haven't been so great at posting, I have a million pictures on my camera and the other day I went to take some pictures and it said Memory Full. So that is bad, I am really behind obviously. I feel like there should be a stamp on my forehead that says the same thing. Memory Full! Memory Full! Yesterday I made cheese pizzas for the kids and then afterward threw a different brand, supreme in for me and Adam. The problem was the kids pizzas were in at 450 degrees and ours was supposed to be at 375. So 20 crispy minutes later I looked in the oven and the crust was pretty burnt. Fortunately we could eat the middle part. Adam says "You know you can be pretty spacey when it comes to cooking sometimes." I will not repeat what I said back, it has to do with having homemade dinner every night on the table 95% of the time ( you can make up your own sassy comeback if you want.) This is when I want to shout MEMORY FULL!!! There is only so much I can do at the same time. School gets out next week for my kids and also my preschool and of course there are dance festivals and field days and half days and suncreen and hats and lunch money and no flip flops to school and teacher gifts and mom I have to wear a (non stained please) white shirt for my dance and I have to have brightly colored shorts and the program for my preschool kids needs to be planned and the plants need to be planted and the dog is barking and the baby is crying and the house is a mess and the pizza is extra crispy on the crust!!!! Memory Full, Memory Full, Memory Full!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This reminds me of your "CAUTION HOT, CAUTION HOT" story. You make me smile. You are so capable.
I love you Sweetheart.
Your Dad
I totally get it and I think I need to use that line as well!
AMEN! So true....but if anyone can, you can do it! You are amazing!
Post a Comment