Monday, August 30, 2010

Favorite Summer Pictures...Part 2

We went to the Highland City splash pad a few times this summer...great for the little kids and I don't have to worry so much about kids drowning since there isn't an actual pool. AND....it's free, and you can't beat that.





So my latest thing since we got our new camera...let me amend...since I bought Adam a new camera that I use...is to take pictures of food...
it doesn't move and usually it's beautiful to look at. This was Grace's birthday cake that she got to decorate herself.
Grace turns 6!
Liams turns 4!
Luke is constantly reading, which one of my friends was like "Why are you complaining?" and I'm NOT...well not really. When ALL he does is read, and doesn't listen, etc., then it gets annoying. But I can't really complain because he is exactly like me when I was his age. Although he hasn't been caught YET reading under the sheets with a flashlight.
By the way, I have no idea how many parts there are going to be to my favorite summer pictures...probably at least ten. I am working in chunks...

3 comments:

Pam Cox said...

Yeah!! More summer pictures! I love all of these!

Pam Cox said...

Forgot to say that the one of Liam running through the sprinklers looks like it should have Chariots of Fire music behind it. Are you old enough to remember Chariots of Fire? Probably not.

Anna Lankford said...

I do remember Chariots of Fire...didn't I dance to it in the 5th grade talent show? Or maybe it was 6th grade. I obviously was not ashamed.