Friday, August 27, 2010

Random Pictures from the End of the Year That Don't Go Together At All But I Need to Remember....

And....these would be in reverse order of how I wanted them but HECK! I am not complaining, just getting these pictures on here is a task in itself.
Taken May 23rd...yes the end of May, a week before school let out. The weather this year was WEIRD.
Tiptoeing through the tulips...or just exploring...
Luke loves to help in the kitchen....LOVES it. Adam wanted to be a chef when he was young too.
Grace in her Hello Kitty Kindy 500 car the last month of school.
And my wonderful, smart, talented son who finally got to be Student of the Month because he actually attended all the days in one month without being sick! Amazing! (With 4 kids we tend to be sick quite a bit around here in case you didn't know.)
and....Claire is waking up so that's it! Good memories.....

No comments: