Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bear Lake

So my kids have never been on a boat...so sue me. BUT we got to go to Bear Lake for Adam's work retreat....which was totally sweet because all we had to do was show up and they did everything else. The kids had a blast and I loved it because they weren't fighting! There was too much to do. Anyway, Liam was like "I want to water ski". And I said "Let's start off by riding in the boat". So we settled on tubing. Grace was really nervous but she did great. Claire looks worried in all my pictures but she wanted to go again after they got off. Luke was amazing and went on with Adam and another boy and got flipped off into the lake. But he loved it. We had so much fun, it was a great way to end the summer.



My blondie girls
Getting tired of being in the sun
Those are the happy faces of people who are not paying for anything...

Liam totally wants to learn how to water ski -yeah Baby!

No comments: