So I don't know what is going on with my little camera but sometimes it is clear (as in the picture directly below) and other times it is really grainy(as in the other pictures). The kids are constantly getting a hold of it so I'm sure they messed with some settings or something. It couldn't possibly be me! ;) If you know why that might happen feel free to let me know, I am just going to reset the settings because I have no idea why.
So these are from after Oregon, we went to Boise and went camping at Sage Hen Reservoir. Which was a nightmare. I am glad I don't have any pictures because I don't want to remember it. It was just me, Mom and the kids. The nights were the worst. Kicking, screaming and biting to say the least. Naked children in underwear getting tossed in the car to drive around because they couldn't settle down. Fighting, fighting, fighting...you could tell it was nearing the end of summer because the kids couldn't stand each other most of the time. These pictures are from after we came back camping and spent the rest of the week with my mom and Keith.
Liam and Grace getting along. Grace couldn't resist this cute bench and photo op.
At the park with Emily and her kids...I cannot believe we have 8 kids between the both of us. Crazy! We are very blessed. Oldest to youngest...not tallest to shortest...sorry Emily! ;)
Emily was smart to wear a hat...I need one, obviously.
Grace wanted to "pose" in the tree.
Our boys...they are getting so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment