Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Farm

Saturday we went to see WALL-E, which was very cute, I recommend it. Sunday we went out to Grandma Jean and Grandpa Bud's farm, a real working farm. They have lots of goats, a horse, lots of cats and two dogs. I have such great memories from there when I was little, and thankfully I can still take my kids there and they can share some of those memories.

Luke and Oz, Grandma and Grandpa's new puppy.

Watching the goats eat.

I love this picture of my grandpa. He is a true farmer, in his seventies and still working hard.


There always seems to be a bottle baby, one whose mother either died or wouldn't let the baby eat. Grace and Luke got a chance to help feed the bottle fed kid.


Flowers along the canal I swam in as a child.

Proud Grace

Liam checking out the goats

No comments: