More pictures from Farm Country

If you point with one finger and it doesn't get someone to take you there...

try pointing with both fingers.

We quickly discovered that it was WAY too hot for Noah, so off went his clothes...who doesn't love a chubby baby in a diaper?
Dianna and Seth - with a rare little smile.
Grandma and the little boys.
Me and Liam

I love these moments, when you don't ask your kids to do something but they do it anyway. I had to grab the camera and so the kids headed over to the "jail" by themselves. What a good big brother.
1 comment:
I love the black and white pictures. Kinda artsy. I remember when I was little and we all went to the "farm place". I think that helped reinforce my liking of all animals. Nothing beats milking a cow that will stand still for you (even if there is only one handle to hang on to).
The haircuts also remind me of the summer styles we all wore. My Dad called them a "bally roach" (not sure of the spelling). He always said the only difference between a good hair cut and a bad one was three days.
It looks like you did a good job though.
I love you sweetheart.
Dad
Post a Comment