
Last night I was taking the trash out...yes that's right I was taking the trash out when I heard a little mewing sound and low and behold Princess was having her kittens. She had already had 3 and then Adam and I watched her have the other 3. So now we have 6 kittens that look like little rats but they are still cute. It is amazing that cats just know what to do when they have kittens. Princess is doing a great job. We are going to keep one of the kittens, so that leaves 5. Anyone up for a kitten in 8 weeks? (Princess is an outside cat so the kittens will be also - I am allergic. But she is a great mouser so if you have mice....)
2 comments:
I totally love your blog! It just makes me laugh seeing all the cute pictures. Love ya!
- Aunt Sharon
I DON'T want a kitten but am happy to know you have all of them. I remember growing up with newborn kittens and puppies around the house. It was such a great thing as a little person to experience that miracle of life. We always wanted to keep everyone of them and got to experience the giving away part too. A bummer sometimes... There were a lot of lessons in that entire process.
It was cool that the kittens were born on Grace's birthday (or there abouts).
Thank you for keeping your blog. It means a lot to me.
I love you,
Dad
Post a Comment