Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's a.....

For once my mother's intuition was correct! I thought Luke was a girl, I had no idea with Grace until we found out from ultrasound, we didn't know with Liam, and I really thought this baby was a girl. I was right! Grace is so excited, Luke was a little bummed, but he has a baby brother so he's set. Liam is excited either way. And Adam and I are so happy everything looks healthy and good with the baby. Now we will start with the name polls. So fun!
Baby Girl

Little foot

Arm and fist


7 comments:

kate said...

Congrats!!

Alexander Family said...

Congratulations. That evens things out nicely.

Funnier than you said...

A GIRL! Congratulations. I am going to go out on a limb and suggest Doreen (so angelic) for her name. I hope you guys are doing good. I miss you.
Thanks for leaving a comment. I was excited to get caught up in your life!

The Carters said...

Hooray for another girl! I hope Brett and I end up with a good, balanced mix like you guys. I'm excited to hear what names you have picked out!

Maloney Fam said...

Congrats!! That is fantastic news. I think you need to go with a "G" name. Since your two boys have "L" names, Grace's sister needs to have a "G" name to go along with hers.

Shari said...

So exciting! Now you'll be even. That's what I'm hoping for. I'm jealous that you already found out, and I'm due before you (by one whole day).

kate said...

Pick Nora! It's so pretty!