Well we have had wonderful weather this winter, I cannot complain. Especially compared to last year. When it finally snowed the kids couldn't wait to get out in it.
We're right there with you! The kids have been going crazy over the snow! Although I'm guessing driving it's starting to get a little stressful for you now. Looks like you're making the most of it!
Oh, I never gave you our broker's info at book club the other night. If you're still interested, his name is Brad Eldredge with Courtyard Mortgage in Orem. His number is 225-6676. Good luck with all that!!
2 comments:
Well, at least the snow's not up to your eyeballs yet. Those are the cutest snowbabies I've ever seen! Love you all!
Mom
We're right there with you! The kids have been going crazy over the snow! Although I'm guessing driving it's starting to get a little stressful for you now. Looks like you're making the most of it!
Oh, I never gave you our broker's info at book club the other night. If you're still interested, his name is Brad Eldredge with Courtyard Mortgage in Orem. His number is 225-6676. Good luck with all that!!
Post a Comment