Friday, July 24, 2009

2009 Cakes

The little boys' dump truck cake, complete with gummy worms.
Big Boys cake....keeping it simple.
The girls cake....you can never go wrong with pink frosting!
Every year I make special cakes for the kids, it's only your birthday once a year you know. This year we did a big family birthday party where we celebrated 6 birthdays at once. It is always a blast to have family over. Of course the dump truck cake was the easiest to make and the most popular. Yummy with Cool Whip on top! I will definitely make it again, maybe in a sand bucket next time.


2 comments:

The Carters said...

You always make the cutest birthday cakes! I'm actually kind of excited for Macy's next birthday to roll around so I can attempt to make something half as cute..

The Carters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.