Okay so I felt the need to clarify something I said before when I was talking about my dad. He said he hoped that neither he nor I would get in trouble for me saying that I got all my good looks from him. I just want to say that my mother is beautiful and if I looked like her I would be beautiful too, but basically I think I look like a feminine version of my dad. Which is not a bad thing because my dad is one handsome guy.
Anyway, enough said, I am not going to get myself in more hot water on this one! I love you both!
1 comment:
Dear Anna,
I never even thought about this! You DO look like your dad, but you behave like your mom in the worrying department. Regardless, you are beautiful and yes, I am beautiful too. (Tee hee.)
Love you much,
Mom
Post a Comment