Ahhhhh....summer....and then it turns freakin' cold again! I'm so done with these cold days. Also, sorry I haven't replied earlier, but the new background on mine is from a free site I found. It's One Cute Blog on my links. I'm calling dibbs on the cute 4th of July background. She has some really cute stuff and she seems to add a few new ones every couple of days. Have fun!
5 comments:
Lets see here... Isn't the face up position down the slide the normal way to go? Hmmmm?
I love this!
The Mary Janes may have to go some day though. I love this kid!
I love you.
Dad
Ahhhhh....summer....and then it turns freakin' cold again! I'm so done with these cold days. Also, sorry I haven't replied earlier, but the new background on mine is from a free site I found. It's One Cute Blog on my links. I'm calling dibbs on the cute 4th of July background. She has some really cute stuff and she seems to add a few new ones every couple of days. Have fun!
I totally love Grace's pose at the end of this clip. She's definitely got it down!
- Aunt Sharon
Ny the way - the fort turned out really nice!
That's supposed to be "by" the way. I hit the "n" by mistake!
Post a Comment