Today I solved a major issue between Liam and Grace. For a long time Grace has had a piece of material that she has used as a small "blankie" that she got from Grandma Linny's house. She wraps up her dolls in it and especially uses it at night to sleep and also when she's upset. Of course this means that Liam wants it as well and has been seen sneaking around the house with one of Grace's stuffed animals wrapped in the blanket. I don't know why it took me so long to do it, but I finally got out some material that I had in the closet and cut his own little doll blanket. And of course kids end up loving things that were never meant to be toys or really played with, these are pieces of material cut out with scissors, no sewing involved. I need to remember this come Christmas time! The only downfall is that the material is purple with flowers on it, but hey, he's only one! Also take note of the black Mary Janes - another thing of Grace's that Liam loves.
2 comments:
Yes - in a few years you will be able to use this photo as blackmail against Liam. The shoes are priceless.
Love you all and can't wait to see you!!
Mom
I love the shoes! (You better watch that kid.)
Love, Aunt Sharon
Post a Comment