So the kids are sick again. This has been the worst year for this so far. Usually by June we are doing pretty good, we rarely get sick in the summer and fall. I guess this year is the execption. Coughs all around, fevers for some, and last night Liam threw up - on the carpet, my worst nightmare. Even Adam has alleriges/cold, we're not really sure. What's worse is that Adam gags at even the slightest odor of vomit and so I clean up the worst of it. Wait....maybe this is like the episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Raymond pretends not to be able to do things so Deborah ends up doing them for him. No.....he actually gags, I'm pretty sure he would throw up himself if he had to clean it up. Anyway, I am not sick so that is the silver lining, right? When momma ain't happy, nobody's happy.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Trying to See the Silver Lining
So the kids are sick again. This has been the worst year for this so far. Usually by June we are doing pretty good, we rarely get sick in the summer and fall. I guess this year is the execption. Coughs all around, fevers for some, and last night Liam threw up - on the carpet, my worst nightmare. Even Adam has alleriges/cold, we're not really sure. What's worse is that Adam gags at even the slightest odor of vomit and so I clean up the worst of it. Wait....maybe this is like the episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Raymond pretends not to be able to do things so Deborah ends up doing them for him. No.....he actually gags, I'm pretty sure he would throw up himself if he had to clean it up. Anyway, I am not sick so that is the silver lining, right? When momma ain't happy, nobody's happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ugh! Not again! You guys have really gone through it this year. All my kids were throwing up just last week, so you aren't alone.
Post a Comment