Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Breaking Dawn

If you didn't know, I am so excited for the new Stephenie Meyer book, Breaking Dawn, to come out. Once I saw this background I had to have it, at least until Saturday when the book comes out. It is the last book in the Twilight series, and I can't wait. Along with about a million other people. I promised Aunt Sharon first dibs after I'm done, then my neighbor, but if anyone wants to borrow it when they're done, let me know.

12 comments:

Shari said...

I'm so excited, too. And I'm stealing your cute background. Love it!

Sharon said...

Are you done yet?

Sharon said...

Now are you done?

Sharon said...

Are you done now?

Sharon said...

How about now?

Sharon said...

Can you tell I'm excited to read it?

Sharon said...

Call me as soon as you finish!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay OKAY!!! I haven't even gotten it yet. I ordered it and today the shipping info says I am supposed to get it on Wednesday. I am going crazy because I have talked to one of my friends who is reading it and now I REALLY can't wait.

Anonymous said...

haha I love reading your blogs when work gets slow by the way! And I started reading it yesterday! I am so exicted! and nervous to see how it ends! I think we should have a family girls book club ... is Aunt Sharon finished already?!?!? I think I will be done by the weekend!

Anonymous said...

I am done now - I finished yesterday, I am letting Aunt Sharon borrow it now. It is GOOD.

Anonymous said...

you finished it in one day!!! geez!

Anonymous said...

I started at 6 at night, stayed up until 2, then I HAD to get some sleep. I finished it the next day about 6. Of course the house was a disaster and the kids were doing whatever they wanted...hence Grace's new do. I am such great mother. At least I am done now so I can re-focus.