Tuesday, July 1, 2008
A Mid Summer Day's Haircut
So Liam cut his hair at Grandma Linny and Papa Don's the other day, and I thought I would try and fix it. Well, as you can see, I ended up basically doing a buzz on him and then Luke wanted the same haircut. Of course this always happens just before we are going to get pictures taken. I have to say I usually do a pretty good job on the haircuts, but I have never done them this short. The shorter the haircut, the more necessary it is to do it just right, you can see every nick and mistake, which I made a lot of. Thank goodness Liam's hair is very blond, you can't see the big chunk I took out of the side, and Luke was good to hold still a second time while I (tried) to fix his also. I guess it was a good learning experience and at least it's the summer!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is the sweetest picture! They are so handsome - short or long hair - doesn't matter. Luke is of course looking like his daddy and seems to me like Liam is looking like his Grandpa Mark in this picture.
Love you all so much!!
Mom
Post a Comment