Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Princess Party

Well as you can see I have been slacking on the posts, it has been a crazy couple of weeks since we have been back from Idaho. So when I get time I do a ton of posts. It's either all or nothing with me. We had a busy weekend also with Grace's friend party and then a family party on Sunday to celebrate Liam, Adam, Grace and Kim's birthday.

Princess Grace

Princess Grace blows out the candles

Princess Grace and friends.....thank goodness it's all over now! No more princess parties for two years. (The kids only get a friend party every other year, it's just too expensive and Exhausting....that's right, with a capital E.) Happy Birthday Grace!

2 comments:

The Carters said...

I love the group princess picture! They all look so cute...you're such a good mom to be willing to do friend parties even though they wear you out. Great job on all the cakes too!

Sharon said...

How could these little princesses be exhausting? Ha, ha!
Love ya!