So my lack of posting is due in part to my "pregnancy brain" or lack thereof. I left my camera at my aunt's house when we had Patrick's going away party/ Luke's family birthday party. So I haven't been able to post my pictures. ANYWAY, Happy 7th Birthday to our Lukie boy! He is getting so big, I can't believe it. We love him so much, he is our detail oriented (when he wants to be) smart, funny, wonderful boy.

This year Luke wanted a Bionicle cake, so this is the mask of Tahu. The big black circle is the mouth. It really DOES look like it, I just do what they want.....
Our cute kids
Liam beating Luke to the blowing out of the candles, he was a little miffed about this. It is so hard when you have younger ones that want to open all the presents and blow out the candles. All in all, Luke was a great sport about it, he got lots of toys and he has so many wonderful friends and family who love and support him so much. What more can you ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment