Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Picture Tag

Who came up with this tag anyway? Basically it's drop everything and take a picture of these certain things, WITHOUT cleaning up. Okay so I cheated. Are you kidding me? BUT I only cheated on one - and it's the first one.

1. The Kitchen Sink - This was so bad, I really couldn't NOT clean it up. I mean, it was BAD. And it's still not even all the way clean now! My excuse is after I made dinner I got a hideous case of heartburn and basically did nothing else except moan and groan on the couch. So at least I cleaned up dinner, or most of it. Okay I will stop making excuses now, I cleaned up, and there's nothing any of you can do about it!

2. Your Favorite Room - I like our front room because I rarely have to clean it. The kids aren't allowed to play in here and it's pretty relaxing to me.

3. The fridge - looks like everyone else's, I just went shopping or you could really see all the gross stuff on the shelves.

4. My closet - My closet is a weird shape and not huge, I couldn't even back up enough to show the floor, which is covered in a pile of shoes, in case you were wondering.

5. The Laundry Room - It has been worse....much, much worse.

6. Self Portrait - This is a little scary - I think I have had this hat on in every picture taken of me lately. I guess I have been having a lot of bad hair days.

7. What Are Your Kids Doing? Grace was having a little picnic on the dining room floor with her stuffed animal, Binky.

8. Favorite shoes - These are my favorite because they make me feel pretty.

9. Bathroom - There is a catch on this one - Mandy's tag just said bathroom so I picked the one that was the cleanest. So sue me. This is the kid's bathroom.
So there you go. I tag Amanda, Brooke and anyone who dares to do it. Good luck!


No comments: