Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Super Star
So this week at school Luke is the "Star Student". He had to make up this poster and of course, I tried to help. After all, I did pay for the pictures. He and I are a lot alike, he wants it his way, I want it mine. We ended up compromising, then later when I wasn't looking he added more things. Hence the arrows on Adam and my foreheads. I guess at some point I should just let him do it his own way, but it is so hard to let go. Click on the picture to see Luke's captions on each photo.
You can't see it but on the picture of the three kids with Liam's rasta hair, he wrote in Grace saying "Shampoo" and Liam saying "What are you guys doing?" It was pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment