Today we decided to make the treat of the month from this magazine we get, Family Fun. It is always fun to do stuff like this with the kids. We made Corn on the Cobcake. Can you guess our ingredients?
Liam has stretchy ears
The kids making a funny face - that is the neighbor girl by Grace, they are inseparable.
The classic face I usually manage to snap when I take pictures of either Adam or Luke.
2 comments:
Hi Sweetheart,
I would never have thought of corn cakes. What a great idea. Liam's stretch ears look like fun too.
Your kids are so beautiful (well...the picture of Luke didn't do him justice but you're forgiven).
I love you.
Dad
Oh... I forgot to thank you for the video of Grace in the gym. What a cherub.
I love the Family Fun magazines. I started getting them almost a year ago and can't bear to throw any of them away. They have the cutest ideas. Hope you guys have a great 4th of July!
Post a Comment