Friday, August 1, 2008

Blog Tag

Allright....thanks Mandy!

4 Places I visit over and over
1. Wal-mart
2. Our neighborhood market
3. Target
4. Costco

4 People who call/Text/Email me regularly
1. Adam
2. Mom
3. Primary people
4. Candice, our neighbor – her little girl and Grace play seriously every day.

4 Favorite foods
1. chocolate
2. milk and cookies
3. crackers and cheese
4. soft rolls….okay I know these are not the healthiest things out there, but hey, they are my favorites

4 Places I'd rather be
1. sleeping
2. reading a good book anywhere uninterrupted
3. a clean house
4. vacation with Adam

4 Movies I'd watch over and over
1. Back to the Future
2. Just Married
3. The Notebook
4. Mary Poppins…oh wait, I AM watching it over and over…it’s one of Grace’s current favorites.

4 Bands/Groups I love to listen to...
1. Sugarland
2. Dixie Chicks
3. James Taylor
4. John Mayer

The 4 People I am tagging are....
1. Shari
2. Brooke
3. Amanda
4. Natalie

No comments: