I was totally laughing at a friend's blog when she said the REAL Mother's Day is the first day of school. I am definitely excited to get back on a schedule, but I think I am going to miss Luke. He will be gone ALL day, he won't get home until 4:00! And Grace is off to pre-school this year, she is SO excited. I think she will love it, and she will only be gone two days a week for a couple of hours each time. Even kindergarten for Luke I was not that sad, I figured he would be home at lunch and then we had the rest of the day together. But I am already missing him even though school doesn't even start until tomorrow. I hope he survives first grade okay. We went to back to school night and his teacher is young and new. At least she (hopefully) has lots of energy and she doesn't have any of her own kids yet so I hope she can devote lots of time to the class. Luke's teacher last year in kindergarten was awsome so I have high expectations. I am volunteering at the school again this year and hope to get to volunteer in the classroom due to a new babysitting co-op we are doing in our neighborhood. Which is a whole other post. Anyway, wish us all luck and a good school year!
P.S. There is a new link to the blog for Grace's preschool on the side for those of you who would like to see what she is up to at school. She starts on Sept. 3rd.
No comments:
Post a Comment