Thursday, August 28, 2008
Are you Pregnant or Just Gaining Weight?
Well I thought about putting a poll on the side of the blog saying How should you tell everyone you are pregnant? A - Tell people on your blog B- Call everyone, but then I thought I don't really want to call everyone so here you go. Yes, we are expecting Baby #4. I think it is a girl, I will say right now. But I am not very good at that kind of intuition, so we'll see. Adam thought we should just not say anything but I couldn't stand to have people think that I was just gaining weight so I had to tell. We are excited, I have felt kindof sick, but I don't really throw up and it goes away after a few weeks so I can't complain. In fact I have felt a little better these last few days. Like Shari - I have felt that I have been neglecting my blog, but I have a good excuse. Hopefully I will get back on the ball soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah for you! So excited for you... we are still new at #4 but I will tell you right now... I am so tired! Hope your pregnancy goes well!
Natalie
Congratulations! You are much braver than I am...I told Brett he will be lucky to have three. :) You are a great mom and I love that I have such an awesome cousin to look up to!
It is so great to have someone to be pregnant with. It seems to make it better when you have someone right there in the same boat with you. Good luck, and hang in there through the yucky part.
CONGRATULATIONS you crazy kids! That is great news. Although you're probably really sick right now and not feeling happy at all! :)
I was just chatting with Malinda Andrew online and gave her your blog address. I sure do miss all my fun Lehi neighbors.
I love your cute blog!
Post a Comment