Friday, August 8, 2008
Done!
Well I finished Breaking Dawn. Once I pick up a good book, I can't put it down. I waited all day Tuesday for the UPS lady to come and she FINALLY showed up at 6:15! I thought I was going to die. I got done pretty fast, especially since I stayed up till 2 that night to keep reading. I finally had to go to sleep, maybe in my younger days I could have kept going. I got done the next afternoon. I thought it was really good, I am glad all the loose ends are tied up. I guess now I will have to settle for reading the series over and over since she is all done, although you know I am going to buy the Twilight from Edward's point of view when it comes out eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment