Friday, September 19, 2008
First Doctor's Appointment
So our main computer is getting fixed and I am working on Adam's laptop. Yesterday we went to the doctor and got to see the baby - I didn't expect an ultrasound but I guess my new doctor just does it at the beginning to make sure everything is okay to start off with. Everything looks great, the baby was moving all around, it waved at us. The heartbeat was 160 BPM, we still think it is a girl. Who knows though? We will be finding out with this baby, I want to be as prepared as possible. I am due on April 5. I will post the ultrasound pictures as soon as I get my computer back, mostly it just looks like a blob, those ultrasound pictures are hard to tell anything. But for those of you interested, I will put them up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woohoo! Already waving? You've got yourself an extra special child! But then, all your children are extra special! Talk to you soon.
Love you all,
Mom
Post a Comment