Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Grace's 1st Day of Pre School

Okay I actually remembered the camera today. It was Grace's first day of pre-school. I can't believe she is old enough to go to pre-school! She was SO excited and this first day we got to go together for "Mom and Me" day. She got her very own backpack from Miss Kristi and lots of fun things to go in it, including a pair of scissors that I promptly took away when she cut her hair AGAIN when we got home. But you can't tell this time, it was only one little snip, thank goodness. I am seriously locking up all scissors for like 3 years.




One of her favorite things was the backyard toys. They have a huge tree with a swing, and some trapeze things that you can hold on to and run and go up in the air, and a fun trampoline that was easy to get onto and off. She was a little apprehensive at first about being there and away from me, but but the end she was doing great. I think she is going to have a great year. We are so proud of you Grace! Check out her preschool blog on the links on the side.

2 comments:

Pam Cox said...

What sweet pictures! Thank you so much Anna. She looks so much like you at that age. I just want to squeeze her! I'm so glad she's having a positive experience at preschool. Thanks again!!
Mom

Sharon said...

What a cutie!!